Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello, November.


November is one of my favorite months of the year. I'm wonderful with the cold weather & I'm excited for it to be winter again. I enjoy getting out all my cozy sweaters, long sleeves, stockings, and scarves.
November makes me feel especially thankful, for plenty of reasons. I am a very thankful person regardless of the month, weather, or situation, but for some reason there's just an extra feeling of thankfulness in the air. November also finds me wanting to cook. I don't do all that much cooking, but I love little projects. Like Peanut-Butter cookies, or french-toast, or spaghetti. Not really thanksgiving-type foods, I know, I just feel so creative this month. Also the Presidential election took place this month, and was probably the most heated election of our time. I don't have any personal thoughts on the turnout of the election, I just pray that America is in good hands, that will guide us back onto the path we need to be on. 



This is a list of things I love about this season. 




1. Big Comfy Sweaters 
I don't know what it is about them, but I think sweaters are just too cute. I love to be comfortable & I don't get dressed up very often. My favorite thing to wear is a big loose sweater. 


2. Hot Cocoa
I could drink hot chocolate with anything. Next to coffee, this is my favorite winter drink. 


3. Campfires
Nothing gets me more excited for winter than a fire. Whether it's in a fireplace, or pit, or whatever you like. There is not a better, more comforting feeling, than cuddling close to a warm fire. I like to drink my cocoa next to a fire.(: 


4. Christmas Music
I can't get enough of it. It's just so full of joy, and love. I love the winter weather, and that family feeling that comes with the holidays. Christmas is my favorite holiday! This is my favorite Christmas song(: 


5. Knitted things
I've mentioned that I have a love for knitting. I love love love knit hats & scarves! Here is a link for free  knit-patterns. This one is my favorite!


6. Of course, the Weather
I love the fall leaf change! It is gorgeous where I live!




7. Pumpkins
I love everything pumpkin!(: I recently went to a Pumpkin Patch with my boyfriend and we picked our own 2 mini punkin's. My mom's pumpkin pie is phenomenal. I love roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, & carving pumpkins. It's all so fun! 

These are our lovely little punkin's! 

8. Black Friday
I love to shop.(: 


9. "No-Shave November"
This one is just funny. 


10. Most of all, Thanksgiving
I love spending time eating all the wonderful food my grandparents cook & being with my whole family. This holiday is probably my third favorite. Under Christmas, and Valentines day. 




1 comment:

  1. I love this Taylor, it is so beautiful, you and I have a lot of the same favorite things :)
    - Bethany T.

    ReplyDelete